Monday, June 1, 2009

The Beginning of our blog

So here I am. It is June 1, 2009, and I am finally going to begin (that spelling doesn't look correct) blogging. I am new to this, so I need to fool around a bit until I figure it out. Oh cool I can chose colors. This should be fun to play with.

So today is the last week of school until summer vacation. I got the kids off to school and promptly went to the pet store. I bought a new fish bowl for our betta fish. The poor thing was living in a teen tiny little bowl. Then I went to JCPenney and purchased a new bathing suit for each of my girls because theirs are old. They still fit, but I signed them up for swimming class today, so they really need more than 2 suits since it will be 4 days a week. I was pretty satisfied with what I paid. Can't complain too much about 65% off!

Malorie had an ice-cream social at her preschool class today. So Ted and I went to that. I didn't bring gifts for the teachers because we are broke right now. It seems we aren't the only ones. Thank goodness for that.

Both kids are home now, and running in and out of the house in their new bathing suits. Hope they stay happy the rest of the day.

2 comments: